The Survey feature allows site managers to create a survey and gather responses from their intended respondents. This is extra helpful as a marketing tool, during and after a product launch or campaign.
To Add a Survey:
- Go to the page.
- Click the Edit this Page link from bottom (if page does not contain any content feature then feature list is displayed initially).
- From the drop down of feature select Survey.
- Enter the Title for the content.
- In the second drop-down, select the Location where the page will be displayed (left, right or center of the page).
- Click on Create New Content, this will add Survey to page.
Using Survey: Once you add Survey to the page you can find Title, Settings link, Choose Survey link.
- Settings: For this features these settings are not too much important and general and security settings are as like other features.
- Choose Survey: To show survey on the page click on choose survey link. As initially there is no any survey created you need to create a survey.
Creating a Survey
- Enter name for survey, welcome text and completed text.
- Click Save.
- Click Active to activate.
- Click the Add/Edit link below pages from the table
- Click the Add New Page link.
- Enter a Page Title and enable this page.
- Click Save.
- Add questions.
- Repeat steps 1-5 if you want to add more survey pages.
- Click the Add/Edit link below questions count from table.
- Select the type of question and click the Add New Question button.
- Enter the question in the editor, check answer needed if required
- Enter description or instructions.
- Click Save Question button to save.