The contact form enables site users to contact you without revealing your email address. Messages are retained in the database and can be viewed by a user with edit permissions by clicking the "View Messages" link. Users can enter a single email address or multiple email addresses separated by commas, and each email address will receive a notification of the form submissions. If you prefer to keep company email addresses private, the site admin can enter an alias in the email "alias setting".
To add a Contact Form
- Go to the specific page
- Click on the Edit this Page link from bottom (if page does not contains any content feature then feature list is displayed initially).
- From the drop down of feature, select “Contact Form”.
- Enter the title for this content (e.g. it may be any meaningful title like welcome, about, contact etc.).
- Select the location from second drop down, this is the place where this feature will be displayed on page (left, right or center of the page).
- Click on Create New Content, this will add Contact Form to page.
How to Use a Contact Form
- Once this feature is added to page, find title, settings link and view messages link on page.
- In the Contact Form settings, be sure to set the email addresses. We highly recommend you set up SPAM blocking
- You can also set custom CSS classes as like other settings. Generally, it uses the email as a logged in user’s email.
- Click the Save button.
- General and Security settings are same as all other features.
- The messages appear in a pop up, select the view button to see the user details.
- Delete message when needed.
Be sure to check the messages area frequently.